Greetings World-Wide Visitors

Just another Music Lover’s website

Home Forums Mariah Carey Videos Discussion Forum Mariah Carey “Oh Santa!” Forum Discussions Mariah Carey “Oh Santa!” Forum Discussions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Editor’s Comments – Mariah Carey singing, performing “Oh Santa!” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Mariah Carey’s presentation; Mariah Carey’s performance; Mariah Carey’s chorus & backup singers performance; Mariah Carey’s accompanying band’s performance; and the accompanying music; the music score; the music composition, etc.

– – – – –

Mariah Carey singing the “Oh Santa!” song’s music video is another of Mariah Carey’s wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “Oh Santa!” song sung by Mariah Carey in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Christmas, Holiday, Love music and/or when desiring a good Mariah Carey Christmas holiday music song.

– – – – –

B. Mariah Carey singing “Oh Santa!” song’s lyrics

Artist: Mariah Carey
      Album: Mariah Carey – Merry Christmas II You
      Genre: Rock, Christmas, Holiday, Love
      Initial reference song’s lyrics at: https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mariahcarey/ohsanta.html

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song’s lyrics: 12-17-2018; 12-18-2018; 12-19-2018; 12-20-2018

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.

— — —

*Quick Editor’s Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Mariah Carey “Oh Santa!” partial song’s lyrics state:

***The music video shows the:***
      ***Music Hall Radio City, NY, NY with an electric marquee sign***

Quick Editor’s Comments from David E Ros

This music video was filmed at “Radio City Music Hall” NY, NY.

Information of the “Radio City Music Hall” NY, NY courtesy of:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_City_Music_Hall
      Radio City Music Hall is an entertainment venue at 1260 Avenue of the Americas, within Rockefeller Center, in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Nicknamed the Showplace of the Nation, it was for a time the leading tourist destination in the city. The venue is notable as the headquarters for the precision dance company, the Rockettes.

Radio City Music Hall was built on a plot of land that was originally intended for a Metropolitan Opera House. The opera house plans were canceled in 1929, leading to the construction of Rockefeller Center. The new complex included two theaters, the “International Music Hall” and the Center Theatre, as part of the “Radio City” portion of Rockefeller Center. The 5,960-seat Music Hall was the larger of the two venues. It was largely successful until the 1970s, when declining patronage nearly drove the Music Hall to bankruptcy. Radio City Music Hall was designated a New York City Landmark in May 1978, and the Music Hall was restored and allowed to remain open. The hall was extensively renovated in 1999.

2. Mariah Carey “Oh Santa!” partial song’s lyrics state:

*(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Santa going to come and make you mine this Christmas)*
      *(Santa going to come and make you mine)*
      *(Mine!)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Mine!)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Mine!)*
      *(Woo)*
      *(Woo, Woo, Woo)*
      *(Woo, Woo, Woo)*
      *(Woo-Woo)*

Santa!
      If you get this letter
      *Won’t you help me out, out, out*
      I know you’re kind of busy with your elves right now
      And I don’t know how
      *You do, do-do, do those things on Christmas eve, eve-eve, eve*
      But it’s amazing
      And I bet that you could bring me back my baby
      Because every time I see Christmas lights
      I feel this burn inside
      And I just can’t take it

Wonderful music video, wonderful performance and beautiful song concerning the popular time of the year, the Christmas holidays and of love, etc. Mariah Carey is looking very cute, attractive and beautiful wearing a Christmas style red mini-shirt dress with a silver neck line trim, a white traditional mini-shirt edge frill with gold high heel shoes in this music video.

I very much like this performance from Mariah Carey singing “Oh Santa!” accompanied by three female chorus & backup singers and four men dancers. The accompanying female chorus & backup singers are behind Mariah Carey on the attractive, nice holiday set. The three female chorus & backup singers are dressed with gold color singing gowns with a white collar. There are four men dancers that are also behind Mariah Carey and in front of the female chorus & backup singers. The four male dancers wear black suits with white shirts and a red neck tie. There are also young boys and girls dancers appearing in the music video behind Mariah Carey.

The accompanying music from the accompanying musical band is high quality. Mariah Carey and the three chorus & backup singers are the only ones seen singing while the accompanying band is not visible in the music video.

The Merry Christmas holidays is a holiday from “crisis,” “worries,” etc., yet it’s best to also keep your defenses ready. In this song’s lyrics the female character in the song’s lyrics is hoping that her good, legal behavior will let Santa Claus bring back her former boyfriend. Thus setting the mood for her holidays.

The Lord, the owner who is the song’s lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner’s eternities of involvement in music. All the released and recorded songs were written, composed and arranged by the owner at his home in the distinct future. The owner and his wives state they are in Heaven having already been married for eternities. So the Lord, the owner writes, composes and arranges songs that are very interesting since the songs are from a location of Heaven. In this time period the owner also can and did some changes to some of the song’s lyrics when required from time to time, etc.

The Lord, the owner and his wives celebrate many holidays from the owner’s creations on owner’s planets and additional owner’s regions. The owner and the owner wives really like the Christmas holidays. The owner’s wives participate dressed in sexy female Santa’s helper clothing for a beauty pageant where all the wives win a category with a trophy and prizes. The owner also has to dress as Santa Claus and meet each wife to give the owner’s wives their Christmas gifts. The entire holiday events, the pageant(s), the meetings with Santa and much more are videotaped for later viewing enjoyment.

3. Mariah Carey “Oh Santa!” partial song’s lyrics state:

*I’ve been really, really good this year*
      So put on that red suit and make him appear
      Make this Christmas cheer
      Just ain’t the same without my baby
      Come on oh Kris Kringle send me help

They say it’s unrealistic
      *But I believe in Saint Nick*
      So grant this wish for me right quick
      *Santa won’t you come and make him mine this Christmas night, night-night, night*

The female character in this song’s lyrics states:

So even with other persons telling her it is very unrealistic to hope Santa Claus will bring to her former boyfriend back to her, the female character in the song’s lyrics states her justifications for hoping Santa will bring back her former boyfriend.

Actually when a female’s former boyfriend agrees and cooperates, the owner has brought females back their desired former boyfriend however only if the females and the desired male are behaving, etc.

I really like this song’s musical sounds, singing, etc., because this song is very upbeat, joyful and happy i.e. a Christmas holiday song.

Santa Claus appears in this music video with Mariah Carey at 3:41 elapsed time of the music video. Last revised: 12-23-2018

— — —

**Mariah Carey – “Oh Santa!” finalized transcribed song’s lyrics

*-Song’s beginning short Instrumental-*

***The music video shows the:***
      ***Music Hall Radio City, NY, NY with an electric marquee sign***

*Announcer: “Lollipop Bling from the Mariah Carey Fragrance Collection”*
      *Announcer: “Island Records and Elizabeth Arden present”*
      *Announcer: “The Mariah Carey Christmas Spectacular.”*
      *Announcer: “Now you are in for a wonderful treat this evening”*
      *Announcer: “Because she is here to sing her latest hit”*
      *Announcer: “Oh Santa!”*
      *Announcer: “So Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce the incredible, the incomparable”*
      *Announcer: “Miss Mariah Carey”*

*(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Mine!)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Mine!)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Mine!)*
      *(Woo)*
      *(Woo, Woo, Woo)*
      *(Woo, Woo, Woo)*
      *(Woo-Woo)*

Santa!
      If you get this letter
      *Won’t you help me out, out, out*
      I know you’re kind of busy with your elves right now
      And I don’t know how
      *You do, do-do, do those things on Christmas eve, eve-eve, eve*
      But it’s amazing
      And I bet that you could bring me back my baby
      Because every time I see Christmas lights
      I feel this burn inside
      And I just can’t take it

I saw them shopping last week
      *(Woo)*
      *(Woo, Woo, Woo)*
      *(Woo, Woo, Woo)*
      *(Woo-Woo)*
      And his new girl was so bleak
      And then I swore to myself
      *Santa’s going to come and make him mine this Christmas night, night-night, night*

*(Ho-Ho, Ho-Ho)*

*Ho, Ho, ho*
      *Ho, Ho, ho*
      *Ho*

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Ho)*
      *(Ho-Ho, Ho-Ho)*
      *Santa going to come and make you mine this Christmas*

*Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      Oh Santa
      *I heard that it’s really going to snow this year, year, year*
      So I hope Rudolph and them all the eight reindeer
      Get you safely here
      So you can scoop him up
      *And scoop him right down my chimney, chimney, chimney*

So put on that red suit and make him appear
      Make this Christmas cheer
      Just ain’t the same without my baby
      Come on oh Kris Kringle send me help

*Santa won’t you come and make him mine this Christmas night, night-night, night*

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
      *(Ho)*
      *(Ho-Ho, Ho-Ho)*
      *(Ho)*
      *(Ho-Ho, Ho-Ho)*

*Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      Oh Santa
      *Santa, Santa, Santa won’t you come and make him mine this Christmas night, night-night, night*

*(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *Oh special*

*(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*

*(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh-Oh)*

*(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh Santa)*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh)*

*Come Santa*
      *(Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh, Oh, Oh)*
      *(Oh-Oh)*
      *(Mine)*
      *(Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh)*

*Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      Oh Santa Claus
      If you get this letter
      Please don’t make me wait
      *Because all December I’ll be counting down the days*
      So hop on your sleigh
      I promise that I won’t forget the milk and cookies

*The trees are sparkly and gold*
      But inside I feel so cold
      So soon as you leave the North Pole

*Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye*

*Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
      *Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye*
      *(Ho-Ho)*

*Ah*
      *Ah, Ah, Ah*
      *Ah, Ah, Ah*
      *Ah, Ah-Ah, Ah*
      *Ah, Ah-Ah, Ah*
      *Ah*
      *(Ho-Ho)*
      *Ho-Ho*
      *(Santa going to come and make you mine, mine)*
      *Mine, Mine*
      *(Mine, Mine)*

*(Ho-Ho)*

*Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye*

*Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye*

*(Ho-Ho)*
      *Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye, Aye-Aye, Aye*
      *Aye*
      *(Santa going to come and make you mine, mine)*

*(Ho-Ho)*

**(Audience applauds)**

**(Audience applauds)**

– – – – –

One song download

Mariah Carey CD music, etc., for sale

– – – – –

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Oh Santa!” performed by Mariah Carey and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=19915

– – – – –

Discussions of Mariah Carey singing, performing “Oh Santa!” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song’s lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of “singing” courtesy of:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
      Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song’s lyrics of Mariah Carey singing “Oh Santa!” at one point state:

Quick Editor’s Comments from David E Ros:
      The Lord, the owner who is the song’s lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner’s eternities of involvement in music. So in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the “tempo pace”, the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song’s lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word “night” is carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions, extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the “comma” separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo’s sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics *Santa won’t you come and make him mine this Christmas night, night-night, night* is the “night-night” lyrics which is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word’s pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because “night-night” has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics because of the use of the “hyphen” singing song’s lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions, extended carrying tempo of a word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song’s presentation and places an emphasis on the extended carried tempo sung word.

Explanation of “Tempo Measurement” courtesy of:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo
      Tempo Measurement:
      While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., “Slowly”, “Adagio” and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

– – – – –

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Oh Santa!” performed by Mariah Carey and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=19915

– – – – –

Approval ratings, discussions, etc., of Mariah Carey singing, performing “Oh Santa!” song’s lyrics in the music video

Mariah Carey’s singing, the accompanying band’s musical performance and the chorus & backup singer’s singing make the musical performance into an excellent musical video that is desired watching and listening. Mariah Carey and the three chorus & backup singers are the only ones seen singing while the accompanying band is not visible in the music video.

The Lord carefully selects, contracts the singers, performers, dancers and their accompanying band’s members to market the Lord’s copyrighted music lyrics and the Lord’s copyrighted musical arrangements. The version that Mariah Carey sing is an improved version from previous versions of this song that the Lord has permitted to be sung and marketed in the past days, here on the planet Earth and elsewhere. So of course the Lord likes Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey has many fans on planet Earth including myself.

The singers, performers, band members, the dancers clothing is collected by the Lord to be in the Lord’s approved “Archives” of this planet Earth’s history where everything that the Lord retains from this planet Earth is kept, maintained in secure, archive quality conditions for a very long time.

The Lord, the owner provides all the clothing to the singers, to the performers, to the band members and to the dancers, etc., worn in the owner’s approved musical productions.

***** 5 Stars Approvals – Mariah Carey “Oh Santa!” song
      I rate Mariah Carey’s singing, performance, entertainment and the accompanying music, the music’s score, the music’s arrangement, etc., “excellent” in this music video with my “Five stars out of “5” possible stars” award. This music video of Mariah Carey singing “Oh Santa!” song and the accompanying music are desirable listening, stimulating and enjoyable.

Mariah Carey’s singing performance is a wonderful easy listening joyful voice with a feminine state of New York style accent, clear lyrics pronunciations. I also enjoy listening to varying tone inflections and Mariah Carey’s professional singing voice satisfies my music listening needs.

I thank the Lord for his special creations of talent that the Lord values, loves like Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey is definitely is one of the Lord’s special creations.

The Lord’s likes beautiful, adorable, trustworthy, healthy, safe, happy, prosperous, etc., female companions whom can think a good many things too in the Lord’s personal life.

The Lord is the ghost writer of all advance technologies, music, literature by facts and Universe approved, Lord approved laws, etc., is very pleased with Mariah Carey and Mariah Carey’s musical band members.

The Lord actually is the real producer of these music videos and is the only owner of professional video cameras that are used in movies, in TV shows, in the Lord’s music videos, etc., worldwide.

The Lord does not generally disclose that the Lord is the actual Producer, Director, Security, Script Writer, Music Composer, etc., of these music videos in convict sectors because sometimes the convicts inmates start to riot against the Lord’s business operations. The Lord operates in “Ghost Business Modes” the Lord’s business operations which are like a ghost writer or like a pen name.

The Lord is not required to reveal that the Lord is the ghost writer, ghost composer, ghost script writer, ghost producer, ghost performers, etc., of any of the Lord’s works on the prison planet Earth. The Lord can make full disclosures however full disclosures in convict sectors in places like the prison planet Earth could cause the dangers, the problems to escalate unnecessarily.

A full disclosure of the Lord’s productions would require the music videos have ending credits listing the Lord’s works, etc., which the Lord does provide in legal sectors, etc.

The Lord is the only authorized source, developer, writer, composer of all advance technologies, literature, music and much more everywhere is the listed in the Lord, the owner’s complete owner approved law clauses with owner approved explanations volumes available in large libraries’ reference books desk and by special purchase order.

The Lord, the owner’s complete owner approved law clauses with owner approved explanations volumes are published and available in every Republic. In the U.S.A., the Lord, the owner’s complete owner approved law clauses with owner approved explanations volumes is version 2 which was approved during the owner approved second George Washington administration over 200 years ago.

The Lord is an eternal therefore has the most experience and the Lord is the only person that knows the specifications, designs of all creations, etc.

The Lord usually freely distributes music videos of the Lord’s music videos and then the Lord sells higher quality discs with the music, and/or the music videos, etc. The Lord, the owner is only authorized publisher, manufacturer of discs, etc., used to play recorded movies, TV shows, music and additional videos.

Note: There are look-alike persons, gangs, fans that look similar to the Lord’s special creation singers, performers, bands, etc., however are not the Lord’s special creation persons, etc.

– – – – –

Additional Mariah Carey resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Mariah Carey official website at: http://www.mariahcarey.com/

See more Mariah Carey music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/MariahCareyVEVO/videos?disable_polymer=1

See additional Mariah Carey music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/mariahcarey/videos?disable_polymer=1

– – – – –

I will add more discussions of Mariah Carey singing, performance of “Oh Santa!” song’s music video including discussions on “Oh Santa!” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
      Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner
      Published on: Dec 21, 2018 @ 04:59 at Editor’s Comments
      Revised: 12-23-2018
      Published on: December 21, 2018 at 2:06 pm Forum

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link