Greetings World-Wide Visitors

Just another Music Lover’s website

Home Forums Lian Ross Videos Discussion Forum Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” Forum Discussions Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” Forum Discussions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Editor’s Comments – Lian Ross singing, performing “Say You’ll Never” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Lian Ross’s presentation; Lian Ross’s performance; Lian Ross and the accompanying dancer’s presentation, performance and the accompanying music; music score; music composition, etc.

Lian Ross singing the “Say You’ll Never” song’s music video is another of Lian Ross’s wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “Say You’ll Never” song sung by Lian Ross in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Romance, Love music and/or when desiring a good Lian Ross Rock music song.

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song’s lyrics: 8-9-2020; 8-11-2020; 8-15-2020; 8-17-2020; 8-18-2020

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.

B. Lian Ross singing “Say You’ll Never” song’s lyrics

Artist: Lian Ross
      Album: Lian Ross – The Maxi-Singles Collection Volume 1
      Genre: Rock, Romance, Love

Initial reference song’s lyrics at: https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8263564/Lian+Ross/Say+You%27ll+Never

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song’s lyrics: 8-9-2020; 8-11-2020; 8-15-2020; 8-17-2020; 8-18-2020

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.

*Quick Editor’s Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

Quick Editor’s Comments from David E Ros

1. Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” song’s lyrics and accompanying music video concerns a romantic relationship.

Wonderful music video, wonderful performance and beautiful song concerning the popular actions of a possible meeting for love, dating romance.

Lian Ross looks attractive, beautiful in this music video. Lian Ross is dressed in slim, tight-fitting black short shorts with shiny silver patterns and with a matching long sleeve top clothing with a thin black belt and with tall “above the knees” shiny black boots which is eye-catching to the viewers of this music video.

2. Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” partial song’s lyrics state:

“Look into my eyes and tell me what you See
      If this meant to show one saying “it’s Mystery”
      Since the day I met you baby, I can Feel
      *Deep inside my heart I know it’s real, real, real-real, real*
      You have turned my dreams into Reality
      Baby not my hunter, you’re sweet Melody
      *It’s the same old feeling baby, it’s so real, real, real*
      *Deep inside my heart I know it’s real, real, real-real, real*”

The song’s lyrics discuss the female character is attracted and is in a serious love relationship with her desired male companion but was unsure of their destiny together.

Now the female character is more confident of their relationship with her male lover and of being together forever.

The Lord, the owner who is the song’s lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner’s eternities of involvement in music. All the released and recorded songs were written, composed and arranged by the owner at his home in the distinct future. The owner and the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions state they are and live in Heaven having already been married for eternities. So, the Lord, the owner writes, composes and arranges songs that are very interesting since the songs are from a location of Heaven. In this time period the owner also can and did some changes to some of the song’s lyrics when required from time to time, etc.

The owner and the owner’s wives had similar views to this story, however, are now more confident that their relationship is desired, solid and is forever.

The change occurred when the owner secured a contract from his advance universe of the owner’s future days with pay for his wives. The contract requests to have the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions shine “Heaven” on the universe with the owner’s scientific interfaces, controls and the owner’s spirit is included.

Long ago the owner secured an agreement from the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions that the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions would shine Heaven when the technologies, capabilities are available. The owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions looked forward to the possibility and now feel a major part of their destiny is in place. The owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions are most similar in design to the owner. The owner almost immediately saw, felt the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companion’s presence have a strong force with the many needed good sensations, effects of Heaven.

The owner knows of the shining heaven possibilities, since the owner has present time contracts, etc., to shine heaven on smaller areas. The owner’s wives inclusion in the shining of heaven is much more effective and has many available custom settings for an individual participant to select adjustments.

The owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions receive an allowance for themselves. The owner knows this is required to be respectful of the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions.

The owner has had many girlfriends in the owner’s eternal lifetime and the owner can transform a legal status girlfriend into a special creation natural female companion in his more advance time period with their permissions.

3. Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” partial song’s lyrics state:

“Look into my eyes and tell me what you See
      *If this meant to show one saying “it’s Mystery” *
      *Deep inside my heart I know it’s real, real, real-real, real*”

In the partial song’s lyrics from this Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” state:

“You have turned my dreams into Reality
      Baby not my hunter, you’re sweet Melody”

The female character in the song’s lyrics has her dreams and hopes become a factual reality.
      The events are sweet music in her life which is a desirable event.

4. Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” partial song’s lyrics state:

“*-[Chorus 1:]-*
      *Say, you’ll never, never, never-never, never*
      *Never ever go away, away, away-away, away, away-away, away*
      *Never ever, ever go away, away, away-away, away*

*Never ever, ever go away, away, away-away, away*”

In the partial song’s lyrics from this Lian Ross “Say You’ll Never” state:

*Never ever go away, away, away-away, away, away-away, away*”

Before the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions were proposed to the owner’s Universe’s residents and customers as an upgrade from the owner’s previous in-place systems of shining Heaven with only the owner’s spirit was the source. Thus, the owner was the only source of Heaven to owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions to themselves besides themselves.

So, agreements were made the owner had to develop new advance creations, upgrades of himself to be able to be with each owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions all day and night individually every day. If the owner had to leave on dangerous projects, the owner would leave all the simultaneous “shifts” of himself in place while the owner was away.

The owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions often crooned that the owner should “never ever go away”. The owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions hoped for the day when all the dangerous projects that the owner had to complete would be completed and that the owner would create “peace” in owner’s universes and in the owner’s life.

I thank Lian Ross for singing this special song of the owner and the owner’s special creation natural female wives and special creation natural female companions. Last revised: 8-11-2020; 8-15-2020; 8-17-2020; 8-18-2020; 2-24-2021; 2-28-2021

**Lian Ross – “Say You’ll Never” finalized transcribed song’s lyrics

*Man & a woman Russian announcers: “Speaking in the Russian language”*
      *Man & a woman Russian announcers announcing: “Lian Ross”*

*-Song’s beginning Instrumental-*

*Lian Ross: “Come on everybody”*
      *Lian Ross: “Take off the hat”*
      *Lian Ross: “Spoke in the Russian language”*
      *Lian Ross: “You two over there”*
      *Lian Ross: “Everybody, come on”*

*Lian Ross: “Come on, I want to feel you”*

Look into my eyes and tell me what you See
      *If this meant to show one saying “it’s Mystery” *

*-[Chorus 1:]-*

*-Song’s 2nd Instrumental-*

*Whey, Whey, Whey*
      *Whey, Whey, Whey*
      *Whey-Hoo, Hoo, Hoo*

Yesterday my life was just a History
      Now I feel like mastering my Destiny
      It’s the same old feeling baby, it’s so real

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
      *Never ever go away, away, away-away, away*
      *Say you’ll never, never, never-never, never*
      *Never ever, ever go away, away, away-away, away, away-away, away*

“Whew, Whew, Whew”
      “Whew, Whew, Whew”
      *Whey-Hoo, Hoo, Hoo*

*Lian Ross: “Now, you really on”*
      *Lian Ross: “It’s your turn now”*
      *Lian Ross: “Whew, Whew, Whew”*
      *Lian Ross: “Everybody”*
      *Lian Ross: “9, 5, 3″*

*Say*
      *Audience sings the next verse*
      *Never*
      *Say*
      *Say*
      *Say*

“Whew, Whew, Whew”
      “Whew, Whew, Whew”
      *Whey-Hoo, Hoo, Hoo*

*Lian Ross: “One more time”*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
      *Never ever go away, away, away-away, away*

*Lian Ross: “Say”*
      *Lian Ross: “Never ever”*
      *Lian Ross: “Never ever”*
      *Lian Ross: “Never ever, ever go away, away, away-away, away, away, away-away, away, away, away”*

*-Song’s Last Instrumental and the introduction to the next song on this music video-*

*Whew, Whew, Whew*
      *Whew, Whew, Whew*
      *Whey-Hoo, Hoo, Hoo*
      *Lian Ross: “Spoke in the Russian language”*

One song download

Lian Ross CD music, etc., for sale

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Say You’ll Never” performed by Lian Ross and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/lian-ross-singing-say-youll-never-song/

Discussions of Lian Ross singing, performing “Say You’ll Never” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song’s lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of “singing” courtesy of:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
      Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

*Never ever, ever go away, away, away-away, away*”

The Lord, the owner who is the song’s lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner’s eternities of involvement in music. So, in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the “tempo pace”, the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song’s lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word “away” is carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the “comma” separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics are “away, away, away-away, away” with the word “away”. The word “away” in the song’s lyrics is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word’s pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because “away-away” has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics because of the use of the “hyphen” singing song’s lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song’s presentation and places an emphasis on the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

Explanation of “Tempo Measurement” courtesy of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo

Tempo Measurement:

While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., “Slowly”, “Adagio” and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Say You’ll Never” performed by Lian Ross and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/lian-ross-singing-say-youll-never-song/

Additional Lian Ross resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Lian Ross official website at: https://www.lianross.com/

See more Lian Ross music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5FJok2jsNiNakagOBML7g

I will add more discussions of Lian Ross singing, performance of “Say You’ll Never” song’s music video including discussions on “Say You’ll Never” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
      Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner

Published on: Aug 20, 2020 at 01:38 at Editor’s Comments
      Revised: 2-28-2021; 3-27-2021; 3-30-2021
      Was: Published on: Aug 19, 2020 at 09:53
      Published on: Aug 20, 2020 at 01:38 at Forum

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link