Greetings World-Wide Visitors

Just another Music Lover’s website

Home Forums Dave Clark Five Videos Discussion Forum Dave Clark Five “Bits and Pieces” Forum Discussions Dave Clark Five “Bits and Pieces” Forum Discussions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Editor’s Comments –Dave Clark Five singing, performing “Bits and Pieces” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Dave Clark Five’s presentation; Dave Clark Five’s performance; Dave Clark Five and the accompanying band’s presentation; the accompanying band’s performance; and the accompanying music; music score; music composition, etc.

– – – – –

Dave Clark Five singing the “Bits and Pieces” song’s music video is another of Dave Clark Five’s wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “Bits and Pieces” song sung by Dave Clark Five in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Rhythm and Blues music and/or when desiring a good Dave Clark Five rock music song.

– – – – –

B. Dave Clark Five singing “Bits and Pieces” song’s lyrics

Artist: Dave Clark Five
      Album: The History of the Dave Clark Five
      Genre: Rock, Rhythm and Blues
      Initial reference song’s lyrics at: https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/daveclarkfive/bitsandpieces.html

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song’s lyrics: 12-28-2017; 8-28-2018; 9-12-2018

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.

— — —

*Quick Editor’s Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Dave Clark Five “Bits and Pieces” partial song’s lyrics state:

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
      (I’m in pieces, bits and pieces)
      *Since you left me and you said goodbye, goodbye-goodbye, goodbye*
      *All I do is sit and cry, cry-cry, cry*
      *You went away and left me misery, misery-misery, misery*
      *And that’s the way it’ll always be, be-be, be*

Quick Editor’s Comments from David E Ros

The song’s lyric’s mood is of a Rhythm and Blues song with joyful supporting music composition and the excellent Dave Clark Five band’s performance that are the “Rhythm”. While the song’s lyrics have a light “Blues” song’s lyrics context. The genre of “Blues” music has the meaning that the song’s lyrics are describing less happy days. This Blues song’s lyrics are light as they are giving an indication of humor to listeners. Describing the feeling of misery as the effects of a failing relationship is funny!

The song’s lyrics are discussing that the male is not with a whole, reliable companionship with his female but instead is feeling the effects of probably having to live alone for a while.

Some persons like over-playing the effects of the separation of a male with female relationship as a temporary act. Crying does not appear to be genuine since the male is probably better off with the separation.

The Dave Clark Five band members have a clean, healthy suave appearance in their nicely tailored black coat, white dress shirt, tie with beige dress pants and leather boots. I recall several females asking me why all the handsome men appear to be from England in the 1960’s during a discussion of the Dave Clark Five band member’s appearance.

2. Dave Clark Five “Bits and Pieces” partial song’s lyrics state:

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
      *You said you loved me and you’d always be mine, mine-mine, mine*
      *And we’d be together until the end of time, time-time, time*
      *Now you say it was just a game, game, game*
      *Well all you’re doing is leaving me pain, pain, pain*

Quick Editor’s Comments from David E Ros

In the song’s lyrics the male will not have to listen to falsehoods and come-ons from his former female companion. Seriously when a person states they love somebody is really just a compliment and there is no guaranteed your love will last indefinitely.

The word “pain” describes the undesired sensations of injuries, illness and not the emotional turmoil of a failed male and female relationship. Describing the feeling of pain as the effects of a failing relationship is funny!

The Lord, the owner produced, filmed, arranged every music presentation of the owner’s written, composed songs and provides safety, precision performances to the various bands, groups, singers. The clothing the bands, groups, singers wear is owner provided. The band’s, group’s, the singer’s, etc., clothing is later collected and stored in the owner’s planet Earth archives for archival purposes. No visitors are permitted in the owner’s archives. Incidentally the owner by Universe approved laws that the owner has approved also has original copies of every document, every record, every film, every video, etc., and much more stored in secure ways in owner’s archives elsewhere. Last revised: 8-28-2018

— — —

**Dave Clark Five – “Bits and Pieces” finalized transcribed song’s lyrics

*-Song’s beginning Instrumental-*

*You went away and left me misery, misery-misery, misery*
      *And that’s the way it’ll always be, be-be, be*

Time goes by, it goes so slow
      *Oh!*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh!*
      *Yeah!*
      *Yeah, Yeah, Yeah*
      *Yeah, Yeah, Yeah*
      *Yeah-Yeah!*
      *Until you start to see it too, too-too, too*
      Only just a few days ago!
      *You said you loved me and it made me blue, blue-blue, blue*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
      *Now you’re gone and I’m all alone, alone, alone*
      *You’re still way up there on your throne, throne-throne, throne*
      *Oh!*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh, Oh, Oh*
      *Oh!*
      *Nothing seems to ever go right, right-right, right*
      *Because night is day and day is night, night-night, night*

*-Song’s ending very, very short Instrumental-*

– – – – –

One song download digital music download

Dave Clark Five 7″ 45 RPM Vinyl Records for sale

Dave Clark Five CD music, etc., for sale

– – – – –

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Bits and Pieces” performed by Dave Clark Five and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=14550

– – – – –

Discussions of Dave Clark Five singing, performing “Bits and Pieces” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song’s lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of “singing” courtesy of:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
      Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song’s lyrics of Dave Clark Five singing “Bits and Pieces” at one-point state:

Quick Editor’s Comments from David E Ros:
      The Lord, the owner who is the song’s lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner’s eternities of involvement in music. So, in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the “tempo pace”, the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song’s lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word “mine” are carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the “comma” separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo’s sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics *You said you loved me and you’d always be mine, mine-mine, mine* is the “mine-mine” lyrics which is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word’s pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because “mine-mine” has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extend carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics because of the use of the “hyphen” singing song’s lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions extended carrying tempo of a word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song’s presentation and empathize the extended carried tempo sung word.

Explanation of “Tempo Measurement” courtesy of:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo
      Tempo Measurement:
      While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., “Slowly”, “Adagio” and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

– – – – –

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Bits and Pieces” performed by Dave Clark Five and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=14550

– – – – –

Additional Dave Clark Five resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Dave Clark Five fan website at: http://daveclark5.com/

See more Dave Clark Five music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/John1948ThreeC/search?query=Dave+Clark+Five

– – – – –

I will add more discussions of Dave Clark Five singing, performance of “Bits and Pieces” song’s music video including discussions on “Bits and Pieces” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
      Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner
      Published on: Sep 12, 2018 @ 07:49 at Editor’s Comments
      Published on: September 12, 2018 at 9:08 am at Forum
      Revised: 1-3-2020; 1-7-2020

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link