[Sticky] Peggy March “I Will Follow Him” song discussions

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner
(@superman)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Editor’s Comments – Peggy March singing, performing “I Will Follow Him” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc. written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Peggy March's presentation, appearance and performance; the accompanying band’s presentation, appearance and performance; and the accompanying music; the music score; the music composition, etc.

- - - - -

Peggy March singing the “I Will Follow Him” song's music video is another of Peggy March's wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “I Will Follow Him” song sung by Peggy March in the companion music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Love and Romance music and/or when desiring a good Peggy March music song.

- - - - -

B. Peggy March singing "I Will Follow Him" song's lyrics

Artist: Peggy March
Album: Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
Genre: Rock, Love, Romance
Initial reference song's lyrics at: http://www.songlyrics.com/little-peggy-march/i-will-follow-him-lyrics/

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song's lyrics: 11-21-2018; 11-22-2018; 2-13-2020

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.
--- --- ---

*Quick Editor's Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Peggy March "I Will Follow Him" partial song's lyrics state:

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
And where he goes, I'll follow
*(Da-Da)*
*I'll follow*
*(Da-Da)*
*I'll follow*
*(Da-Da)*

I will follow Him
*Follow him wherever he, he, he may go, go, go*
*There isn't an ocean too, too-too, too deep*
*Or mountain so high, high, high it can keep, keep, keep*
*Keep me, me-me, me away, away, away-away, away*

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros

Wonderful music video and beautiful song discussing that when "true love" occurs in life to hope, plan to stay together forever. "True love" is when written signed agreements are made and honored of each other's required behavior, necessary needs, marriage agreements and/or companionship agreements to eliminate arguments, set the mood of life together and to solidify the marriage and/or companionship to last forever. Of great interest in the song's lyrics are the discussions of "exuberant" love which is the most exciting love.

Glorifying "true love" in this song's lyrics warms, pleases my soul so is a very good song.

Peggy March’s singing, the accompanying band, the band's music and the backup singer's singing make the musical performance into an excellent musical video that is desired watching and listening. However only Peggy March singing while sometimes is dancing a little and a male piano player playing an accompanying piano are visible in this music video.

Peggy March looks attractive in a variety of different clothing in the music video.

This music video is a special presentation of the "50th Anniversary Recording" since this version of this song was first released.

The female character in the song's lyrics states:
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*I'll follow*
*(Da-Da)*
*I'll follow*
*(Da-Da)*

The song's lyrics are discussing the female character in the song's lyrics falling in love and that falling in love with a desired male companion is her destiny. Loving someone is desirable and should be cherished. Besides the emotions of love and having your soul pleased, love is a self-directed performance from the individuals in love. The use of the word "falling" describes being attracted to the love moves, the act of loving motions from the male object of the female character's desires in the song's lyrics.

The female character in the song's lyrics states:
I will follow Him

The female character in the song's lyrics is having exuberant love, affections to her desired male and she plans to "follow him".

"Follow him" means the female character plans to live her life with him, who is the male character in the song's lyrics. Exuberant love is most exciting however the real practicalities of complex lives requires keeping your own composure and to proceed carefully to your desired destiny. Romantic love of young females is often exuberant love while they are hoping for a nice life and for a good companion.
---
2. Peggy March "I Will Follow Him" partial song's lyrics state:

I must follow Him
*Ever since he touched my Hand, hand, hand I knew, knew, knew*
That near him I always must be
*And nothing can keep him from me, me-me, me*
*He is my destiny, destiny-destiny, destiny*

Again, the song's lyrics place an emphasis on the female character in the song's lyrics stating:
I must follow Him

The song's lyrics have the meaning that she must know the song's lyrics male character's location and stay near enough to permit meeting sometimes.

The song's lyrics state:

The song's lyrics have the meaning that when she, the female character in the song's lyrics was close enough to her desired male that the male character in the song's lyrics touched her hand. It is important since being close together she saw, heard her desired male so her love of the man grew.
---
3. Peggy March "I Will Follow Him" partial song's lyrics state:

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
I love him, I love him, I love him
I'll follow, I'll follow

He'll always be my true love
My true love, my true love
From now until forever
Forever, Forever

I will follow Him
*(I will follow him)*
Follow him wherever he may go
*(Follow him wherever he may go)*
*There isn't an ocean too, too, too deep*
*(There isn't an ocean too, too, too deep)*
*Keep me away, away, away-away, away-away, away*
*Away from my Love, Love-Love, Love-Love, Love, Love, Love*

The female character in the song's lyrics is stating she loves "Him" and that their love together is a "true love" that she wants lasting forever. The song's lyrics intensify while the female character in the song's lyrics continues to state that she will follow "Him" her male companion to great extents. The great extents and distances description in the song’s lyrics is an exaggeration that gives romantic charm to this song's lyrics. Last revised: 11-24-2018; 2-13-2020
--- --- ---

**Peggy March - "I Will Follow Him" finalized transcribed song's lyrics

*-Song’s beginning very short Instrumental-*

*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*Da-Da, Dit, Da-Da*

*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*Da-Da, Dit, Da-Da*

*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*I love him*
*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*I'll follow*
*(Da-Da)*
*I'll follow*
*(Da-Da)*

I will follow Him

I must follow Him

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
I'll follow, I'll follow

From now until forever
Forever, Forever

I will follow Him
*(I will follow him)*
Follow him wherever he may go
*(Follow him wherever he may go)*
*There isn't an ocean too, too, too deep*
*(There isn't an ocean too, too, too deep)*
*Keep me away, away, away-away, away-away, away*
*Away from my Love, Love-Love, Love-Love, Love, Love, Love*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
I'll follow, I'll follow

From now until forever
Forever, Forever

*I know I will always love Him*

*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*
*(Da-Da)*

I will follow Him
There isn't an ocean too deep
*Or mountain so high, high, high it can keep*
*Keep me away, away, away-away, away*

I must follow Him
*(I must follow him)*
*Ever since he touched my hand, hand, hand I knew*
*(Ever since he touched me, me-me, me)*
*(Always must be, be, be)*
*He is my destiny, destiny-destiny, destiny-destiny, destiny*

*-[Chorus 4:]-*
I'll follow, I'll follow

From now until forever
Forever, Forever

*-[Chorus 5:]-*
I'll follow, I'll follow

From now until forever
Forever, Forever

*I know I will always love Him*
- - - - -

One song download

Peggy March CD music, etc., for sale

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “I Will Follow Him” performed by Peggy March with the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=19630

- - - - -

Discussions of Peggy March singing, performing “I Will Follow Him” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song's lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of "singing" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song's lyrics of Peggy March singing “I Will Follow Him” at one-point state:

I must follow Him

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros:
The Lord, the owner who is the song's lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner's eternities of involvement in music. So, in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the "tempo pace", the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song's lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word "destiny" is carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the "comma" separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics *He is my destiny, destiny-destiny, destiny* is the “destiny-destiny” lyrics which is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word's pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because "destiny-destiny" has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics because of the use of the "hyphen" singing song's lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song's presentation and places an emphasis on the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

Explanation of "Tempo Measurement" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo
Tempo Measurement:
While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., "Slowly", "Adagio" and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “I Will Follow Him” performed by Peggy March with the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=19630

- - - - -

Approval ratings, discussions, etc. of Peggy March singing, performing "I Will Follow Him” song’s lyrics in the music video

Peggy March’s singing, the accompanying band, the band's music and the backup singer's singing make the musical performance into an excellent musical video that is desired watching and listening. However only Peggy March singing while sometimes is dancing a little and a male piano player playing an accompanying piano are visible in this music video.

The Lord carefully selects, contracts the singers, performers, dancers and their accompanying band’s members to market the Lord’s copyrighted music lyrics and the Lord’s copyrighted musical arrangements. The version that Peggy March sing is an improved version from previous versions of this song that the Lord has permitted to be sung and marketed in the past days, here on the planet Earth and elsewhere. So of course, the Lord likes Peggy March. Peggy March has many fans on planet Earth including myself.

The singer's, performer's, band member's clothing is collected by the Lord to be in the Lord's approved "Archives" of this planet Earth's history where everything that the Lord retains from this planet Earth is kept, maintained in secure, archive quality conditions for a very long time.

***** 5 Stars Approvals - Peggy March "I Will Follow Him" song
I rate Peggy March's singing, performance, entertainment and the accompanying music, the music’s score, the music's arrangement, etc. “excellent” in this music video with my “Five stars out of “5” possible stars” award. This music video of Peggy March singing "I Will Follow Him" song and the accompanying music are desirable listening, stimulating and enjoyable.

Peggy March’s singing performance is a wonderful easy listening joyful voice with a feminine state of Pennsylvania, USA style accent, clear lyrics pronunciations. I also enjoy listening to varying tone inflections and Peggy March's professional singing voice satisfies my music listening needs.

I thank the Lord for his special creations of talent that the Lord values, loves like Peggy March. Peggy March is definitely is one of the Lord’s special creations.

The Lord’s likes beautiful, adorable, trustworthy, healthy, safe, happy, prosperous, etc. female companions whom can think a good many things too in the Lord's personal life.

The Lord is the ghost writer of all advance technologies, music, literature by facts and Universe approved, Lord approved laws, etc. is very pleased with Peggy March’s musical band members.

The Lord actually is the real producer of these music videos and is the only owner of professional video cameras that are used in movies, in TV shows, in the Lord’s music videos, etc., worldwide.

The Lord does not generally disclose that the Lord is the actual Producer, Director, Security, Script Writer, Music Composer, etc. of these music videos in convict sectors because sometimes the convict’s inmates start to riot against the Lord’s business operations. The Lord operates in “Ghost Business Modes” the Lord’s business operations which are like a ghost writer or like a pen name.

The Lord is not required to reveal that the Lord is the ghost writer, ghost composer, ghost script writer, ghost producer, ghost performers, etc. of any of the Lord’s works on the prison planet Earth. The Lord can make full disclosures however full disclosures in convict sectors in places like the prison planet Earth could cause the dangers, the problems to escalate unnecessarily.

A full disclosure of the Lord’s productions would require the music videos have ending credits listing the Lord’s works, etc., which the Lord does provide in legal sectors, etc.

The Lord is the only authorized source, developer, writer, composer of all advance technologies, literature, music and much more everywhere is the listed in the Lord, the owner's complete owner approved law clauses with owner approved explanations volumes available in large libraries' reference books desk and by special purchase order.

The Lord, the owner's complete owner approved law clauses with owner approved explanations volumes are published and available in every Republic. In the U.S.A., the Lord, the owner's complete owner approved law clauses with owner approved explanations volumes is version 2 which was approved during the owner approved second George Washington administration over 200 years ago.

The Lord is an eternal therefore has the most experience and the Lord is the only person that knows the specifications, designs of all creations, etc.

The Lord usually freely distributes music videos of the Lord’s music videos and then the Lord sells higher quality discs with the music, and/or the music videos, etc. The Lord, the owner is only authorized publisher, manufacturer of discs, etc. used to play recorded movies, TV shows, music and additional videos.

Note: There are look-alike persons, gangs, fans that look similar to the Lord’s special creation singers, performers, bands, etc., however are not the Lord’s special creation persons, etc.

- - - - -

Additional Peggy March resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Peggy March official website at: http://littlepeggymarch.com/

See more Peggy March music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nightdancerecords/search?query=Peggy+March

- - - - -

I will add more discussions of Peggy March singing, performance of “I Will Follow Him” song’s music video including discussions on “I Will Follow Him” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner
Published on: Nov 24, 2018 @ 07:15 at Editor's Comments
Published on: November 24, 2018 at 9:58 am at Forum
Revised: 2-12-2020; 2-13-2020

This topic was modified 4 years ago 5 times by David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner

ReplyQuote
Share:

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin Music on DVD Top Radio Hits
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link
Total Page Visits: 1009594 - Today Page Visits: 120

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link