[Sticky] Laura Branigan “All Night With Me” song discussions

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner
(@superman)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Editor’s Comments – Laura Branigan singing, performing “All Night With Me” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Laura Branigan's presentation; Laura Branigan's performance; Laura Branigan and the accompanying band’s presentation; the accompanying band’s performance; and the accompanying music; music score; music composition, etc.

- - - - -

Laura Branigan singing the “All Night With Me” song's music video is another of Laura Branigan's wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “All Night With Me” song sung by Laura Branigan in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Love, Romance, Rhythm and Blues music and/or when desiring a good Laura Branigan Rock music song.

- - - - -

B. Laura Branigan singing "All Night With Me" song's lyrics

Artist: Laura Branigan
Album: The Platinum Collection, Eng Remastered, Import, Remastered
Genre: Rock, Love, Romance, Rhythm and Blues
Initial reference song's lyrics at: http://www.elyrics.net/read/l/laura-branigan-lyrics/all-night-with-me-lyrics.html

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song's lyrics: 5-11-2017; 5-12-2017; 8-1-2017; 10-9-2018; 10-10-2018

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.
--- --- ---

*Quick Editor's Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Laura Branigan "All Night With Me" partial song's lyrics state:

*I wish I knew, knew-knew, knew what you were thinking, thinking, thinking*
*Sometimes with you, you-you, you it's hard to tell, tell-tell, tell-tell, tell*
*You lay beside me without speaking, speaking-speaking, speaking*
*Words are hard to find, find, find, better left behind, behind-behind, behind*

*You pull me closer as if to answer*
*The question running through my head, head-head, head*
*If words could say it any better, better, better*

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*Does it feel good, good, good?*
*Do you feel like staying, staying, staying all, all, all night with me, me-me, me-me, me-me, me?*
*(Does it feel good?)*
*Do you feel like staying, staying, staying all, all, all night with me, me-me, me-me, me-me, me?*
*If it feels right, right-right, right stay all night, night, night-night, night-night, night*

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros

Wonderful music video, wonderful performance and beautiful song concerning the popular actions of love, dating and intimate romance. However is a Rhythm and Blues song discussing the possibly less desired incidents of romancing and love affairs.

In the song's lyrics, there is a fantasy erotic encounter and the female character asks if her male companion is satisfied. The male companion stays silent. The female character then asks "Does it feel good?" to her male companion. Which means the female character is asking the male companion if he is happy with her female companionship.

Laura Branigan looks attractive and is nicely attired with a blue blouse, a shiny black coat, dark gray pants and boots in this music video.
---
2. Laura Branigan "All Night With Me" partial song's lyrics state:

*We'll wake up early, early, early in the morning, morning, morning*
*Or never go, go, go to sleep at all, all-all, all-all, all*
*So happy just to be together, together, together*

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
*(Does it feel good?)*
*If it feels good, good, good?*
*If it feels right, right-right, right stay all night, night, night-night, night-night, night-night, night-night, night-night, night*

Again in the song's lyrics, there is a fantasy erotic encounter and the female character asks if her male companion is satisfied. The male companion stays silent. The female character then asks "Does it feel good?" to her male companion. Which means the female character is asking the male companion if he is happy with her female companionship.

The song’s lyrics describe the female character desire for an intimate evening with her male companion.
---
3. Laura Branigan "All Night With Me" partial song's lyrics state:

*It's a long night, there'll be time for playing, playing-playing, playing-playing, playing*
*Never felt so right, right-right, right just to hear you saying, saying-saying, saying-saying, saying*
*That it's all right, right, right and that you feel like staying, staying, staying*
*All, all, all night with me, me-me, me-me, me-me, me?*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
**(Audience applauds)**

The female character apparently gets a reply from her male companion. The male companion states that he will be staying with the female all night. Last revised: 10-10-2018
--- --- ---

**Laura Branigan - "All Night With Me" finalized transcribed song's lyrics

*-Song's beginning Instrumental-*

*Announcer: "Get ready here on Disco"*
*Announcer: "From Laura Branigan"*
*Announcer: "All Night With Me"*

**(Audience applauds)**

*I wish I knew, knew-knew, knew what you were thinking, thinking, thinking*
*Sometimes with you, you-you, you it's hard to tell, tell-tell, tell-tell, tell*
*You lay beside me without speaking, speaking-speaking, speaking*
*Words are hard to find, find, find, better left behind, behind-behind, behind*

*You pull me closer as if to answer*
*The question running through my head, head-head, head*
*If words could say it any better, better, better*

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*(Does it feel good?)*
*If it feels right, right-right, right stay all night, night, night-night, night-night, night*

*We'll wake up early, early, early in the morning, morning, morning*
*Or never go, go, go to sleep at all, all-all, all-all, all*
*So happy just to be together, together, together*

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
*(Does it feel good?)*
*If it feels good, good, good?*
*If it feels right, right-right, right stay all night, night, night-night, night-night, night-night, night-night, night-night, night*

*-Song’s 2nd short Instrumental-*

*It's a long night, there'll be time for playing, playing-playing, playing-playing, playing*
*Never felt so right, right-right, right just to hear you saying, saying-saying, saying-saying, saying*
*That it's all right, right, right and that you feel like staying, staying, staying*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
**(Audience applauds)**
- - - - -

One song download is not available however the song can be purchased on a 7" 45 RPM vinyl record or with the Laura Branigan, The Platinum Collection CD at this time

7" 45 RPM Vinyl Records for sale

Laura Branigan CD music, etc., for sale

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “All Night With Me” performed by Laura Branigan and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=260

- - - - -

Discussions of Laura Branigan singing, performing “All Night With Me” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song's lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of "singing" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song's lyrics of Laura Branigan singing “All Night With Me” at one point state:

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros:
The Lord, the owner who is the song's lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner's eternities of involvement in music. So in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the "tempo pace", the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song's lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word "right" are carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions, extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the "comma" separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo's sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics *Never felt so right, right-right, right just to hear you saying, saying-saying, saying-saying, saying* is the “right-right” lyrics which is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word's pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because "right-right" has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extend carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics because of the use of the "hyphen" singing song's lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions, extended carrying tempo of a word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song's presentation and empathize the extended carried tempo sung word.

Explanation of "Tempo Measurement" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo
Tempo Measurement:
While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., "Slowly", "Adagio" and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “All Night With Me” performed by Laura Branigan and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=260

- - - - -

Approval ratings, discussions, etc., of Laura Branigan singing, performing “All Night With Me” song’s lyrics in the music video

This music video is from a German TV music show "Disco" (Hamburg - June 21, 1982). Laura Branigan in her prime singing, performing planet Earth years from 1970’s through 2004, etc.

The Lord carefully selects, contracts the singers, performers, dancers and their accompanying band’s members to market the Lord’s copyrighted music lyrics and the Lord’s copyrighted musical arrangements. The version that Laura Branigan sings is an improved version from previous versions of this song that the Lord has permitted to be sung and marketed in the past days, here on the planet Earth and elsewhere. So of course the Lord likes Laura Branigan. Laura Branigan has many fans on planet Earth including myself.

The singer's, performer's, band member's clothing is collected by the Lord to be in the Lord's approved "Archives" of the this planet Earth's history where everything that the Lord retains from this planet Earth is kept, maintained in secure, archive quality conditions for a very long time.

***** 5 Stars Approvals
I rate Laura Branigan’s singing, performance, entertainment and the accompanying music, the music’s score, the music's arrangement, etc., “excellent” in this music video with my “Five stars out of “5” possible stars” award. This music video of Laura Branigan with the accompanying band's music are desirable listening and stimulating, enjoyable viewing. The accompanying band, accompanying band's members, accompanying backup singers are not shown in this music video.

Laura Branigan's singing performance is a wonderful easy listening joyful voice with a feminine state of New York, USA style accent, clear lyrics pronunciations. I also enjoy listening to varying tone inflections and Laura Branigan's professional singing voice satisfies my music listening needs.

I thank the Lord for his special creations of talent that the Lord values, loves like Laura Branigan. Laura Branigan is definitely is one of the Lord’s special creations.

The Lord’s likes beautiful, adorable, trustworthy, healthy, safe, happy, prosperous, etc., female companions whom can think a good many things too in the Lord's personal life.

The Lord is the ghost writer of all advance technologies, music, literature by facts and Universe approved, Lord approved laws, etc., is very pleased with Laura Branigan and Laura Branigan band’s members.

The Lord actually is the real producer of these music videos and is the only owner of professional video cameras that are used in movies, in TV shows, in the Lord’s music videos, etc., worldwide.

The Lord does not generally disclose that the Lord is the actual Producer, Director, Security, Script Writer, Music Composer, etc., of these music videos in convict sectors because sometimes the convicts inmates start to riot against the Lord’s business operations. The Lord operates in “Ghost Business Modes” the Lord’s business operations which are like a ghost writer or like a pen name.

The Lord is not required to reveal that the Lord is the ghost writer, ghost composer, ghost script writer, ghost producer, ghost performers, etc., of any of the Lord’s works on the prison planet Earth. The Lord can make full disclosures however full disclosures in convict sectors in places like the prison planet Earth could cause the dangers, the problems to escalate unnecessarily.

A full disclosure of the Lord’s productions would require the music videos have ending credits listing the Lord’s works, etc., which the Lord does provide in legal sectors, etc.

The Lord is the only authorized source, developer, writer, composer of all advance technologies, literature, music and much more everywhere. The Lord is an eternal therefore has the most experience and the Lord is the only person that knows the specifications, designs of all creations, etc.

The Lord usually freely distributes music videos of the Lord’s music videos and then the Lord sells higher quality discs with the music, and/or the music videos, etc.

Note: There are look-alike persons, gangs, fans that look similar to the Lord’s special creation singers, performers, bands, etc., however are not the Lord’s special creation persons, etc.

- - - - -

Additional Laura Branigan resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Laura Branigan official website at: http://laurabraniganonline.com/

See more Laura Branigan music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/branigan2007/videos?disable_polymer=1

See additional Laura Branigan music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaGuslar/videos?disable_polymer=1

- - - - -

I will add more discussions of Laura Branigan singing, performance of “All Night With Me” song’s music video including discussions on “All Night With Me” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner
Published on: Apr 27, 2016 @ 14:44 at Editor's Comments
Revised: 6-5-2016; 10-11-2016; 10-10-2018; 10-11-2018
Published on: April 27, 2016 at 10:36 am at Forum

ReplyQuote
(@tgvmqlhcv)

+ за пост

Editor’s translation of the Russian language text into the English language courtesy of the Bing Translator.

"+ For the post"

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner

ReplyQuote
Share:

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin Music on DVD Top Radio Hits
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link
Total Page Visits: 1009633 - Today Page Visits: 159

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link