[Sticky] Berlin “Take My Breath Away” song discussions

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner
(@superman)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Editor’s Comments – Berlin singing, performing “Take My Breath Away” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Berlin's presentation; Berlin's performance; Berlin and the accompanying band’s presentation; the accompanying band’s performance; and the accompanying music; music score; music composition, etc.

- - - - -

Berlin singing the “Take My Breath Away” song's music video is another of Berlin's wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “Take My Breath Away” song sung by Berlin in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Love, Romance, Rhythm and Blues music and/or when desiring a good Berlin rock music song.

- - - - -

B. Berlin singing "Take My Breath Away" song's lyrics

Artist: Berlin
Album: Best Of Berlin 1979-1988, Millennium Collection - 20th Century Masters, Remastered
Genre: Love, Romance, Rhythm and Blues
Initial reference song's lyrics at: https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/berlin/takemybreathaway.html

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song's lyrics: 6-10-2018; 9-5-2018; 6-8-2020 thru 6-10-2020

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.
--- --- ---

*Quick Editor's Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Berlin "Take My Breath Away" partial song's lyrics state:

Watching every Motion
*In my foolish Lover's game, game-game, game, game, game*
On this endless Ocean
*Finally, lovers know, know, know no shame, shame, shame-shame, shame-shame, shame*

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros

Wonderful music video, wonderful performance and beautiful song concerning the popular actions of love, dating and intimate romance. However, is surprisingly a Rhythm and Blues song revealing the many dangers of romancing on the prison planet Earth.

The Berlin band's lead female singer Terri Kathleen Nunn looks very youthful, very attractive, beautiful and brave singing a song with serious topic lyrics in this music video. Terri Kathleen Nunn is dressed in slim, tight fitting clothing which is eye catching to the viewers in the audience.

The song's lyrics state:
Watching every Motion

Which implies the female lover knows that sexual encounters on the prison planet Earth may be "foolish". Yet according to the innuendos of the song's lyrics the couple consummates their love with an intimate romance.
---

2. Berlin "Take My Breath Away" partial song's lyrics state:

*Turning I return*
*To some secret Place inside, inside-inside, inside-inside, inside-inside, inside*
Watching in slow motion
*As you turn to me and say, say, say-say, say-say, say*

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*Take my Breath away, away, away-away, away-away, Away, Away, Away, away-away, Away*
*Take my breath away, away-away, away-away, away-away, away, away, Away*

In the song's lyrics there is the mentioning of the female's video recording of their intimate romancing which has many valid reasons including for personal safety and to hear, watch the love making encounter more closely. Because during love making a person may be pre-occupied with different actions, passions, joys, etc.

In the song's lyrics the female views her video recording and notices her love making male partner may be stating to be completely thrilled, happy, joyful or was over matched by his female companion in this love affair. Some persons search for a compatible companion in their personal intimate love encounters.

The song's lyrics state:
*Take my Breath away, away, away-away, away-away, Away, Away, Away, away-away, Away*

The song's lyrics can mean, imply to end the person's life when a person says, "Take my breath away". So, I warn that convicted sex offenders are known to make the statement "Take my breath away" when meeting a person. Convicted sex offenders are prohibited from new sexual encounters. If a convicted sex offender is discovered violating the Lord's court, the one supreme court's orders, the convicted sex offenders can be punished with new Lord, the owner approved orders.

Again, the Lord, the owner has a beautiful, joyful song's music composition while discussing serious topics in the song's lyrics.
---

3. Berlin "Take My Breath Away" partial song's lyrics state:

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
Through the hourglass I Saw you
*In time you slipped away, away, away*
When the mirror crashed, I called you
*And turned to hear you say, say-say, say*
*If only for today, today, today-today, today-today, today-today, today*
*I am unafraid, unafraid, unafraid-unafraid, unafraid-unafraid, Unafraid*

The song's lyrics describe the female is viewing her male lover when stating "Through the hourglass I saw you". The song's lyrics depict that the female is carefully watching the male companion. Therefore, the female knows of the possible dangers when meeting a convicted convict on the prison planet Earth and in the Lord's massive convict containment facilities.

The song's lyrics state "When the mirror crashed, I called you" describes another reason to be prepared of possible dangers meeting a convicted convict on the prison planet Earth and in the Lord's massive convict containment facilities.

Some men have violent outbursts after intimate love. Many possible reasons yet they mostly appear to have a common theme that one thing or another causes the emergence of evil at a peaceful location.

The male lover in the song's lyrics states of being "unafraid" of their romancing intimate love continuing or of its possibility of ending at the start. Sounds like the man is satisfied and is happy. The man is stating confidence of locating another female lover if necessary due to the shortage of sexually interested and sexually capable men in the Lord's massive convict containment facilities. Many females told the owner "There's no men in town", meaning there are few men interested in romance available.

The song's lyrics state:

The song's lyrics are again implying the male lover is a convicted sex offender risking new Lord, the owner's new authorized punishments with a sexual encounter.
---

4. Berlin "Take My Breath Away" partial song's lyrics state:

*My Love, Love-Love, Love*
*Take my breath away, away-away, away-away, away-away, Away*

The female in this song's lyrics is probably stating of her satisfaction of the love making encounter. In the song's lyrics she calls her male lover "My Love", which implies being interested in the male companion.

The song's lyrics are written to have many meanings.

In the song's lyrics she may be taunting the male lover or else she may be boasting of having secured him to her with the new "bonding" from their new intimate love.

The song's lyrics state:

So, the song's lyrics can have the meaning of a kiss sharing each of the man's and female's breath. If you endure fainting from kissing then always remember to separate frequently enough to inhale air to breath.

The prison planet Earth is full of sad outcomes to hopeful dreams. I suggest maybe locating a respectful partner if possible, for a happier life on the planet Earth. Last revised: 9-5-2018; 6-9-2020, 6-10-2020
--- --- ---

**Berlin - "Take My Breath Away" finalized transcribed song's lyrics

*-Song’s beginning short Instrumental-*

Watching every Motion
On this endless Ocean
*Finally, lovers know, know, know no shame, shame, shame-shame, shame-shame, shame*

*Turning I return*
*To some secret Place inside, inside-inside, inside-inside, inside-inside, inside*
Watching in slow motion
*As you turn to me and say, say, say-say, say-say, say*

Watching I keep waiting
*Still anticipating love, love, love-love, love*
Never hesitating
*To become the fated One, one-one, one-one, One*

*Turning I return*
Watching in slow motion
*As you turn to me and say, say-say, say-say, say*
*My Love, Love, Love!*
*You take my breath Away, away-away, away-away, away-away, Away, away, away*

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
Through the hourglass I Saw you
*In time you slipped away, away, away*
When the mirror crashed, I called you
*And turned to hear you say, say-say, say*
*I am unafraid, unafraid, unafraid-unafraid, unafraid-unafraid, Unafraid*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
*You take my breath, breath, breath, breath, breath, breath, breath, breath, breath, breath*
*Ah*
*Ah, Ah, Ah*
*Ah, Ah, Ah*
*Ah*
*Away, away, away-away, away-away, away, away, away-away, away*

Watching every motion
*In this foolish Lover's game, game, Game*
Haunted by the notion
*Somewhere there's a Love in flames, flames, flames-flames, flames-flames, flames*

*Turning I return*
*To some secret place inside, inside-inside, inside-inside, inside-inside, Inside,
Inside-Inside, Inside*
Watching in slow motion
*As you turn my way, way-way, way-way, way and say, say, say, say-say, say*
*Take my breath away, away-away, away-away, away-away, Away, away, away*

*-[Chorus 4:]-*
*My Love, Love-Love, Love*

*-[Chorus 5:]-*
*My, My, My, My, My, My Love, Love, Love*
*Take my breath away, away-away, away-away, away-away, away*

*-[Chorus 6:]-*
*Yep, yep, yep*
*Yepi, Yepi, Yepi, Yepi-Yepi*
*Yep*
*Ooh*
*Ooh, Ooh, Ooh*
*Ooh, Ooh, Ooh*
*Ooh*
*My, Love, Love-Love, Love*

*Take my breath away, away-away, away-away, away-away, away, away, away, away-away, away-away, away*
*You take, take, take, take, take, take, take, take, take*

*-Song's 2nd Instrumental-*

*Take my breath away, away-away, away-away, away-away, away, away, away, away,
away-away, away, away, away, away, away, away, away, away*

**(Audience applauds)**

*-Song's ending short Instrumental-*

- - - - -

One song download

Berlin CD music, etc., for sale

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Take My Breath Away” performed by Berlin and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=21297

- - - - -

Discussions of Berlin singing, performing “Take My Breath Away” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song's lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of "singing" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song's lyrics of Berlin singing “Take My Breath Away” at one-point state:

Watching every Motion
On this endless Ocean

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros:
The Lord, the owner who is the song's lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner's eternities of involvement in music. So, in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the "tempo pace", the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song's lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word "game" is carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the "comma" separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics *In my foolish Lover's game, game-game, game, game, game* is the “game-game” lyrics which is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word's pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because "game-game" has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics because of the use of the "hyphen" singing song's lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song's presentation and places an emphasis on the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

Explanation of "Tempo Measurement" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo
Tempo Measurement:
While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., "Slowly", "Adagio" and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Take My Breath Away” performed by Berlin and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=21297

- - - - -

Additional Berlin resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Berlin official website at: http://berlinpage.com/

See more Berlin music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/berlinofficialband/videos?disable_polymer=1

- - - - -

I will add more discussions of Berlin singing, performance of “Take My Breath Away” song’s music video including discussions on “Take My Breath Away” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner
Published on: Sep 6, 2018 @ 10:44 at Editor's Comments
Revised: 9-10-2018; 1-18-2020; 6-8-2020 thru 6-10-2020; 6-12-2020
Published on: September 6, 2018 at 11:41 am at Forum

This topic was modified 4 years ago 13 times by David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner

ReplyQuote
(@grase73)

Very informative post! This post has a lot of information here that can help me a lot. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin Music on DVD Top Radio Hits
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link
Total Page Visits: 1009677 - Today Page Visits: 203

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link